Description:Jarrow FORMULAS® Iso-Rich Soy™ contains water-extracted, Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
• Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a total of 56 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy™ reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
• Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones, saponins and IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate).
• IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) supports cellular development and immunity, including enhancing Natural Killer (NK) cell function. IP6 also supports cardiovascular health by binding free iron.*
• Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance the body’s defense mechanisms.*
• Soy Protein and Heart Disease: Consumption of 25 grams of soyprotein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Tablespoons
Servings per Container: About 13
Amount Per Serving %DV:
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1 gr 2%
Saturated Fat 0 gr 0%
Trans Fat 0 gr *
Sodium 370 Milligrams 15%
Total Carbohydrate 1 gr 0%
Sugars 0 gr *
Protein 25 gr 50%
Vitamin A 750 IU 15%
Iron 4.5 Milligrams 25%
Isoflavones 56 Milligrams *
Glycitin & Glycitein 5 Milligrams *
Daidzin & Daidzein 23 Milligrams *
Genistin & Genistein 28 Milligrams *
Chlorella 500 Milligrams *
Bromelain 500 Milligrams *
Papain 500 Milligrams *
Spirulina 300 Milligrams *
Lecithin (non-GMO) 200 Milligrams *
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Soy protein isolate (Non-GMO), natural vanilla flavor and silicon dioxide.
100% natural. No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, no preservatives.
Does not contain artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
Directions: Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (29 g) of powder with 6 to 8 oz. fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may:
• Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies.
• Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
• Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
Use Iso-Rich Soy™ as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein, isoflavones and IP6.
Notes: Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. This product contains naturally occuring phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Do not use for weight reduction.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by The House of Nutrition Online or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.