Improves Cognitive Function
Description: Alpha-GPC readily converts to acetylcholine in the brain, helping to maintain neuronal structure integrity. GPC is a highly bioavailable supplement that boosts acetylcholine levels to improve cognitive function. It is also a major choline reservoir, helping to protect the brain against damage from poor circulation and potentially toxic metabolites.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV:
Alpha GPC (alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine) 500 mg **
** Daily Value Not Established. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Silica, Stearates (Vegetable Source)
Directions: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily or more as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Notes: Store in cool, dry place
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children
Why you should take Alpha-GPC:
• Mental performance is improved at all ages (including attention, concentration and recall)
• GPC supports mind-body “focus,” including reflexes, response time, and endurance
• GPC has benefits for healthy aging
• GPC protects all of the body’s cells through its unique osmolyte capacities
• GPC is naturally present in very high concentrations in healthy cells, and also in mother’s milk, where it is the major source of choline for the developing brain
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by The House of Nutrition Online or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.