Background: Product InformationVitamin D, the “sunshine vitamin” is really a hormone but categorized as a vitamin. This is because a deficiency is associated with the diseases rickets...
Glucose Support is a comprehensive and synergistic combination of minerals, herbs and other nutraceuticals, specifically designed to help support normal, healthy blood glucose levels.* Alterations in glucose metabolism can have a significant impact on overall health. There have been many studies that demonstrate the beneficial effects of numerous vitamins, minerals, herbs and other compounds on glucose metabolism. Our Glucose Support formula offers several patented and trademarked ingredients backed by scientific research demonstrating their positive effects on glucose control.*
• Contains several branded and trademarked ingredients such as GlucoHelp , L- OptiZinc® and ChromeMate®, all of which have numerous scientific studies to
support their efficacy and safety. ®
• Contains synergistic ingredients such as alpha-lipoic acid, gymnema sylvestre,
ginkgo biloba and milk thistle, all of which provide support for abnormal glucose metabolism.*
• The ingredients in this formula have demonstrated, in numerous scientific studies, to support healthy blood sugar metabolism and provide support for some of the common complications associated with abnormal glucose metabolism.*
• GlucoHelp® (Lagerstroemia speciosa) standardized to 1% corosolic acid has been show to support normal, healthy blood glucose levels.*
• Gymnema sylvestre has been shown to support normal, healthy blood sugar, as well as insulin production.*
• ChromeMate® has numerous scientific studies demonstrating its safety and efficacy in supporting healthy blood glucose metabolism, particularly helping to support normal, healthy insulin function.*
• Vanadyl sulfate seems to have a similar effect to chromium, helping support normal, healthy insulin function.*
• Jerusalem artichoke and fenugreek are included to provide synergistic support for healthy blood sugar levels.* They work to slow down the absorption of glucose in the intestinal tract.*
• Ginkgo biloba, bilberry, alpha lipoic and citrus bioflavonoids help provide support for the neurological and vascular systems which might be affected by high blood glucose levels.*
• Milk thistle helps support and protects the liver from the effects associated with abnormal glucose metabolism.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Background:In order to remain in good health our bodies must maintain a homeostatic balance of blood pressure within a general range. When blood pressure is consistently above the normal range, there...
Background:An active lifestyle, especially one that includes regular exercise requires significant energy and nutritional support. Oftentimes men and women who are active may fall short when it comes...
Background:During pregnancy, maintaining optimal nutritional status is of upmost importance for mother and baby. The transfer of essential nutrients from mother to fetus, ensures the fetus receives...
Background:Male virility and sexual health depend upon several factors. Sex drive is influenced by the normal, healthy production of hormones such as testosterone. Adequate hormone production helps...
Background:Melatonin is a hormone that is secreted by a part of the brain called the pineal gland. The synthesis of melatonin begins with L-tryptophan which is converted into 5–HTP then to...