Supports a Healthy Immune System
• Supports a healthy immune system and commonly used in Sweden during the winter months
• Also known as "Indian Echinacea"
• Supports normal digestion and the body's cleansing process
• Supports a normally functioning liver and urinary tract
Andrographis (Andrographis paniculatta), has been traditionally used as a bitter tonic. Native to India and Sri Lanka, some cultures call the herb Manhatita, which literally translates to "King of Bitters."
• Researchers from the Biotechnology Department of the Indian Institute of Technology, West Bengal, India, say Andrographis supports normal immune function through the work of its active components called andrographolides and arabinogalactan proteins. They said the herb showed "significant activity."Fitoterapia. 2003 Dec; 74(7-8):692-4.
• In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, scientists at Erubuni Medical Centre, Yerevan, Armenia found Andrographis to be highly supportive of normal respiratory function. Phytomedicien. 2002 Oct.9(7):589-97.
• Andrographis is considered one of the most bitter plants used in traditional healthcare. In fact, the plant is so bitter, in Malaysia, it is often called Hempedu Bumi," meaning "Bile of the Earth."
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 60
organic andrographis whole plant (Andrographis paniculata Nees) standardized supercritical CO2 extract (10% Andrographolide - 5 mg) 50 mg *
organic andrographis whole plant extract 200 mg *
organic andrographis whole plant powder
(1% Andrographolide - 4 mg) 400 mg *
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients:100% Kosher Vcaps, Microcrystalline cellulose, Colloidal silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Dicalcium phosphate, Sodium benzoate.
Directions: Take 1 caplet twice daily after meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
Warnings: Keep out of direct light.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by The House of Nutrition Online or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.