Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a more bioavailable form of L-Carnitine, an amino acid
found in high concentration in human brain, nerve, liver and sperm cells.* Acetyl L-Carnitine supports energy production by participating in the metabolism of fatty acids in the mitochondria to yield the universal energy molecule ATP.* As an antioxidant, Acetyl-L-Carnitine protects neurons from damage caused by superoxide radicals.*
• Acetylated Form of L-Carnitine
• Capsules, veggie capsules & powder
• Promotes Fatty Acid Metabolism*
• Made With Sigma-Tau Biosint™ L-Carnitine
• Brain-Specific Carnitine*
• Crosses the blood-brain barrierSupplement Facts: Other Ingredients:
Rice flour, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.Directions:
Take 1 to 4 capsules per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.Notes:
Store in cool dry place. Do not refrigerate.Warnings:
Keep out of the reach of children.