FORMULAS® Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC® ) is a patented mixture of polysaccharides, amino acids
, lipids and minerals derived from co-cultured mycelia of several species of Basidiomycete mushrooms. Clinical studies indicate AHCC® has a positive effect on the immune system, including an increase of natural killer cell activity, IL-12, and nitric oxide
production.* AHCC® is orally bioavailable and as a potent antioxidant has been shown to promote liver health.*
• Fermented Mushroom Extract Capsules
• Patented blend of basidiomycete mushrooms
• Rich in Alpha-Glucans
• An important class of immune modulators
• 20+ Immune Studies in the Literature
• AHCC: Active Hexose Correlated Compound
• Promotes Early Immune Response*Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
No animal products.Directions:
Take 2 capsules per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.